We hope you enjoy our new websiteSee Some Upcoming Events
Dublin Road (North High Street in Dublin) will be shutting down to one lane going southbound only beginning January 23, 2017.
North High Street will be widened to three lanes between North Street and Indian Run Drive. Northbound traffic on that stretch of North High Street will be affected for the majority of 2017.
• Beginning as soon as January 23, 2017, North High Street will be restricted to one lane, with only southbound traffic permitted between North Street and Indian Run Drive.
• Northbound and southbound traffic on North High Street will be permitted to turn west onto North Street most of the time.
• Parking will not be permitted on North High Street between North Street and Indian Run Drive.
• Southbound North High Street traffic will be maintained for the duration of the project.
• Northbound North High Street traffic will be maintained between S.R. 161 (Bridge Street) and North Street.
• Drivers can use North High Street or Darby Street to access the businesses along North High Street, the Columbus Metropolitan Library - Dublin Branch and Indian Run Elementary School.
• Northbound traffic will be detoured from S.R. 161 to Riverside Drive (S.R. 257).